(613)-498-1261 fire@brockville.com

A small house fire broke out in Malbourough, UK early in the morning of May 16th, 2017.

The cause of the fire was quickly dicovered to be due to a cigarette. A cigarette left smoldering on the couch in the living room quickly turned into an uncontrollable fire.

Proper use of ash trays (disposal) and a better focus of attention could have been used more efficiently to ensure the prevention of this fire. It is very important that if we do choose to smoke, we dispose of the cigarettes properly and pay attention to the fire and safety hazards surronding smoking.

Translate »
Facebook139
Facebook
LinkedIn164
Email
INSTAGRAM230
Click to listen highlighted text!